24-Hour Hour Hotline:
Hydraulic system failure analysis and processing
2. Analysis and processing
I. Working principle
Hydraulic transmission is a transmission strategy that uses liquid as the working medium to realize the required movement of the actuator through energy conversion.
2. Analysis and processing
Common types of failures in hydraulic systems are various, such as noise; crawling; insufficient pressure; leakage, etc. The following is analyzed through several aspects.
The common faults of hydraulic pumps are that the pump does not drain; the flow is insufficient; the noise is too large; the oil temperature is too high.
For the equipment being used, there is a phenomenon that the pump does not discharge, and most of them are problems in the mechanical transmission part.
1) Damage to the connection key or damage to other parts of the drive train. Processing: repair or renewal
2) The oil pump is not turning correctly or is returned to the oil pipe. Handling: Wiring the U-turn or properly installing the tubing
3) The assembly is incorrect. Processing; new assembly
4) The tank level is too low. Treatment: supplement hydraulic oil to normal level
Insufficient flow or low pressure of the hydraulic pump
1) The pump is seriously worn, causing internal leakage. Treatment: The pump is disassembled, and the wear surface is ground and repaired to make the sealing surface clearance meet the specified requirements.
2) The oil inlet pipe is too thin and too long; the oil viscosity is too high; the oil filter is clogged and the oil resistance is large.
Disposal: Replace the appropriate oil pipe and hydraulic oil, and clean the oil filter
The hydraulic pump is noisy
1) Intake air intake. Handling: Find leaks, replace tubing or seals
2) The fixing bolt of the pump is loose or the concentricity of the transmission shaft is poor.
Handling: tighten the fixing bolts; the pump is correct
Oil temperature is too high
1) The ambient temperature is high. Handling: Adding a cooling system
2) The hydraulic oil is not properly selected. Handling: Replace the appropriate hydraulic oil
2 hydraulic cylinder
Common faults in hydraulic cylinders are leakage; creep; impact, etc.
Hydraulic oil leakage
1) The seal between the guide sleeve and the piston rod is damaged. Handling: Replace the seal
2) The piston rod surface is damaged. Treatment: surface repair treatment
Hydraulic cylinder crawling
1) The system has air. Handling: Discharge air from the system
2) Overtightening of the cylinder head V-ring seal or bending of the piston rod
Treatment: adjust the pre-tightening force of the V-ring; correct the piston rod to make the bending within the range
Hydraulic cylinder impact
1) Throttle or buffer one-way failure
Processing: repair or renewal
Hydraulic control valve
The common faults of the control valve can not be adjusted by pressure; the spool is stuck; the leakage is large, etc.
Pressure can't be adjusted
1) The spring fails or breaks. Handling: Replace the appropriate spring
2) The orifice is blocked. Treatment: Clearing the orifice
1) The hydraulic oil is too dirty. Handling: Wash and replace the appropriate hydraulic fluid
2) The surface of the valve plug is scratched. Treatment: grinding repair
3) The return spring fails or breaks. Handling: Replace the appropriate spring
Large amount of leakage
1) The valve core and valve hole are worn. Treatment: chrome plated surface, grinding valve hole
In fact, many of the failures of the hydraulic system are caused by the contamination of the hydraulic fluid. In order to ensure the normal operation of the system, the following points should be noted:
1) When cleaning the system, the cleaning procedure must be strictly observed.
2) Regularly replace or clean the filter and filter
3) Periodically release all system hydraulic oil and replace with new oil
How does the servo cylinder extend its life?